The latest report, titled ‘Global Automotive Camera Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Automotive Camera market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Automotive Camera market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Automotive Camera industry. The market intelligence report is a prototype of the 360° overview of the global Automotive Camera industry, shedding light on the estimated market value, share, growth trends, gross revenue, competitive overview, prominent manufacturers and buyers, available product types, and end-use applications.
The global automotive camera market size reached USD 6.92 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for autonomous vehicles and increasing need for easy and convenient driving are expected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030. In addition, implementation of rigorous road safety rules and regulations by governments of different countries is expected to drive revenue growth of the global market. Increasing number of vehicles on road is creating serious problems, such as traffic congestion and increase in road accidents. Therefore, governments of various countries are implementing stringent safety norms by mandating vehicle manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to integrate advanced safety technologies in vehicles to reduce road fatalities.
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Automotive Camera market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report.
Leading manufacturers profiled in the report- Intel Corporation (Mobileye, Inc.), Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Magna International, Inc., Valeo S.A., TRW Automotive U.S. LLC, Aptiv Plc, Autoliv, Inc., and Garmin, Ltd
The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Automotive Camera market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/104
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Passenger vehicles segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to rapid urbanization and high population growth, along with improving living standards, and high purchasing power of people in many parts of the world.
- Infrared camera segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing need for detecting obstacles even from a long range.
- Park assist system segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global market over the forecast period, due to increasing need for helping drivers to park vehicles with better precision.
- North America market is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing need for safety and government initiatives for promoting adoption of self-driving vehicles in countries in the region.
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Infrared Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Digital Camera
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Park Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) System
- Driver Monitoring System
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) System
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Global Automotive Camera Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.