- Mortuary equipment is utilized for the storage and handling of cadavers for extended durations. They are used in morgues and hospitals to store dead bodies for autopsy, preservation, or educational and research purposes.
- The equipment helps in delaying the process of decomposition, and transportation of bodies to the morgues while facilitating an ergonomic and hygienic environment.
- Nowadays, there are several types of mortuary equipment available in the market, including trolleys, mortuary cabinets, macroscopy tables, cremation ovens and embalming workstations.
The global mortuary equipment market size reached US$ 860 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,230 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% during 2022-2027.
Global Mortuary Equipment Market Trends:
- The global mortuary equipment market is primarily driven by the high mortality rate, coupled with the high number of unclaimed bodies in the morgues.
- Furthermore, the increasing expenditure on advancing healthcare infrastructure has led to the escalating demand for mortuary equipment. They are extensively used in the healthcare industry, especially in the private sector, to allow increased workflow efficiency during postmortem dissections.
- Moreover, the advancements in technology have enabled the manufacturers to introduce automated mortuary equipment, which has made operations more convenient and accessible.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mortuary-equipment-market/requestsample
Competitive Landscape Key Players:
- F. di Ciro Fiocchetti C. s.
- Kugel Medical GmbH Co. KG
- LEEC Limited
- Mortech Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Mortuary Lift Company Inc
- Roftek Ltd
- Span Surgical Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Key Market Segmentation:
- Trolleys, Stretchers and Lifts
- Refrigeration Units
- Autopsy Platforms and Equipment
- Embalming Workstations
- Dissection Tables
- Other Accessories
- Research and Academics
- Forensic Laboratories
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: We are in the process of updating our reports. If you want to receive the latest research data covering the time period from 2023 to 2028, along with industry trends, market size, and competitive analysis, click on the request sample report. The team would be able to deliver the latest version of the report in a quick turnaround time.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Read More: https://thegooglesmaster.com/