The Intel vPro platform’s integrated and validated with in-built features for great performance, security, manageability, stability and so on. With this technology your PC can deliver business-class performance, hardware-enhanced security.
Intel’s hardware shield offers functions which are out of the box. These are data protection, hardware-accelerated virtualization and so on. This technology eliminates the entire class of attacks that evade current software solutions.
Hardware-accelerated virtualization offers the functions for:
- Foundational Security: It ensures a critical base of protection across the range of platforms. Foundational security emphasizes identity and integrity simultaneously.
- Software Reliability: Intel delivers hardware platforms with great protection against common and emerging software attacks. So, in systems like Intel i5 vPro you can increase efficiency and preserve high-performance automatically.
This technology also increases the security capabilities of hardware. Intel vPro adds more layers of verification.
The technology offers a legitimate workload with a trusted execution environment for a hardware-isolated environment. Today, security technologies are continuously evaporating to help in protecting virtual machines and operating systems under targeted attacks.
The Intel vPro family of processors offer range of functionalities:
- Enhanced Security: It’s in the form of multi-factor authentication, full disk encryption and remote secure erase. Security promotes supply chain transparency and traceability of PC components. Thanks to advanced memory scans, and hardware-based support of Windows security services.
- Great Performance: Thanks to battery life of vPro processors which is three times as great as a comparable five-year-old system. Thanks to computing performance which is 2.5 times as great, and graphics performance that is 30 times greater.
- Remote Management of Devices: Intel active management technology offers remote updating functions with potential of equipped devices.
What is vPro Secure?
Thanks, Intel Authenticate(IA) helps Intel update security for vPro. It helps secure devices by locking them for one or only one user. Authentication is performed using a fingerprint or password protection PIN.
With Intel vPro technology and advanced management features, your business can explore more than expectations. Intel’s software guard extensions(sgx) offer security enclaves for application developers.
vPro Mobile Processor Specs:
The Intel vPro processor provides tools and technologies that can help your business. This keeps adapting to the ever-changing business world.
Thanks to the 11th Gen Intel core processor, powered by the world’s best business processor. It delivers the highest performance and most comprehensive security-based functionalities.
Designed for IT and end-user needs:
Today, IT teams are required to perform a range of support tasks. But their time-consuming challenge is properly handling day-to-day tactical activities. Thanks to Intel vPro platform-based notebooks and mobile workstations that can easily manage device deployments.
Improved performance across critical workloads:
- Up to 18% faster system performance.
- Up to 29% faster media and entertainment
- Up to 29% more rapid product development
- Up to 11% faster general operations
Advanced Performance and Collaboration:
New Processor Core Architecture:
Intel processors transform hardware and software efficiency. Simultaneously, this enables business managers to perform segmentation of work. This ensures their completion more effectively.
Intel X Graphics Architecture:
It helps in creating a more immersive work environment.
Intel graphics also offer built-in support technology which is available in high-resolution monitors.
Integrated Thunderbolt Technology:
This technology helps employees in boosting their productivity. Thanks to thunderbolt technology as they can quickly charge their devices or connect to any data or display device smoothly.
The 11th Gen Intel vPro platform-based processors with Intel Hardware Shield offer enhanced full-stack security features.
It helps in delivering data and device protection. This is available for all sizes.
Let’s explore hardware-based security features of Intel platform.
Hardware shields deliver an excellent level of protection for increasing business productivity. It includes:
- Advanced threat detection
- Application and data protection
- Below-the-OS security
Intel vPro offers a range of benefits to companies such as enhanced security, great performance, remote management of devices and so on. With continuous use of this technology businesses can get an edge over their competitors.
Read More: Choosing A Custom Garage Door: Troubleshooting & Maintenance!