Global Digital Printing Market Forecast to 2030
The digital printing market size reached USD 25.20 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The increasing adoption of digital printing in the packaging industry is a major factor driving the growth of the market. In addition, the growing demand for digital printing from the textile industry is beneficial for the revenue growth of the global market. One of the major advantages of this method of printing is the speed with which adjustments can be made during a manufacturing run. In contrast to full-day shutdowns, new labels and features may be swapped out in minutes. This gives a lot of flexibility when it comes to accommodating last-minute project modifications or resource swaps. When it comes to labeling, digital printing allows for variable input data, such as unique labeling information extracted from a database rather than a single file source. Since plates do not need to be manufactured for each label set, this significantly speeds up label manufacturing. All the printer has to do now is double-check that the current database is the one required to complete the current task. This strategy provides for very short lead times due to the great flexibility mentioned above, making it a go-to platform for last-minute assignments with only a few days to setup.
With the reader’s comprehension in mind, the team of analysts at Emergen Research painstakingly put up the new study named “Global Digital Printing Market.” A sizable database on industry distribution is also included. The study takes into account both historical and current market conditions in order to forecast the worldwide Digital Printing market outlook during the forecast period (2022–2030). Researchers who thoroughly examined the global market were able to identify the factors affecting the industry’s overall growth. Strong analytical techniques, such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces, are used in the research to assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the growth of different market segments.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1046
The global Digital Printing industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Avery Dennison Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P, Seiko Epson Corporation, Ricoh Company, Inca Digital Printers Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Roland DG Corporation, Westrock Company, Amcor PLC, and ARC Document Solutions LLC
Research Report on the Digital Printing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Digital Printing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Digital Printing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Digital Printing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Digital Printing market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Digital Printing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Ink Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Dye Sublimation
- Print Head Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Thermal Inkjet
- Piezo Inkjet
- Electrostatic Inkjet
- Micro-Electro Mechanical System Inkjet
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Commercial Printing
- Corrugated Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Metal Packaging
Regional Landscape section of the Digital Printing report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-printing-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The UV-cured ink segment is expected to register a steady growth throughout the forecast period due to the fact that the entire volume of the ink can be used which reduces overall costs
- The laser segment is expected to register considerable growth. Laser printers produce the fastest prints in comparison to other printers. The toner used does not fade away like ink and these printers are noise-free.
- The packaging segment is expected to register significant growth. The application of digital printing in packaging is cost-effective due to the productivity rate incurred while used for printing smaller batches of packaging materials and artwork.
- The market in the Asia Pacific is expected to register considerable growth due to the increasing number of product launches and promotional activities by key players in several countries across the region.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Digital Printing market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about printed mylar bags market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.