The global drone logistics and transportation market size is expected to reach USD 31.84 billion at a revenue CAGR of 19.5% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Robust global drone logistics and transportation market revenue growth can be attributed to the steady growth of the e-commerce sector and the increasing emphasis by e-commerce firms on the use of drones to transform delivery services in a commercial setting. Many governmental policies that initially hindered the use of drones for logistics and transportation purposes have been amended and are now supporting e-commerce players, along with various parcel delivery firms, including FedEx, in deploying drones for package delivery. The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) formerly excluded the use of drones for the delivery of commercial goods. Recently, however, the FAA modified its policies to allow the use of drones for logistics purposes under a number of clauses.
The most recent report from Emergen Research, “World Drone Logistics and Transportation Market,” was painstakingly created with the reader’s comprehension in mind. It includes a comprehensive database of industry distribution. The study examines past and current market conditions to forecast the Drone Logistics and Transportation market’s prospects for the near future (2021–2028). The factors influencing the market’s overall expansion were the main focus of the researchers’ in-depth examination of the global market. The research employs potent analytical techniques like SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces to analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the expansion of various market segments.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/839
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Zipline, CANA Advisors, Flirtey, Flytrex Aviation Limited, Hardis Group, Drone Delivery Canada, Workhorse Group PLC, Matternet, PINC Solutions, and Uber Technologies Inc
Global Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-logistics-and-transportation-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In October 2021, Korea Seven, which is a subsidiary firm of Lotte Group and manages South Korean 7-Eleven brand, made an announcement about launching a pilot run of drone delivery services the same year. Korea Seven announced its partnership agreement with Pablo Air, which is a developer hardware and software for drones, for pilot test of drone services.
- Among the type segments, freight drones segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020. The main benefits delivered by freight drones include avoidance of road congestion and delays during transportation, provision of rapid and on-demand delivery services, easy operability and lower cost for air-based cargo services, and enhanced access to customers in remote locations.
- Among the application segments, infrastructure inspection segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Drones find wide application in inspection of infrastructure after a disaster for the purpose of assessing risk and locating survivors or injured persons. Drone logistics and transportation is also deployed by marine surveyors for physical scrutiny of vessels and cargo; whereas, loss adjusters deploy drones to evaluate ships for any damage.
- Drone logistics and transportation market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to rapid adoption of advanced technologies, relaxation of federal laws pertaining to use of drones for commercial purposes, increasing defense budget, and increasing investment in use of drones by companies such as Walmart and Amazon. In addition, presence of leading players such as Drone Delivery Canada is causative of robust revenue growth of the market in the region.
The report bifurcates the Drone Logistics and Transportation market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Freight Drones
- Ambulance Drones
- Passenger Drones
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Infrastructure Inspection
- Security Surveillance
- Operation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Remotely Operated
Key reasons to buy the Global Drone Logistics and Transportation Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.