The global electronic shelf label market size is expected to reach USD 4.79 Billion in 2032 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High demand for price optimization from retailers can be attributed to steady revenue growth of the global electronic shelf label market. Retailers still need to act after receiving real-time pricing update or input. The advantages of dynamic pricing are constrained by the frequency of price adjustments. Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) are effective and offer significant cost and labor savings. Cost for printing tags and labels is obsolete and time and manual effort for changing price tags is not required. Also, as AI price optimization is used, the opportunities double. According to research, a retailer can get a far faster Return on Investment (ROI) and significantly higher profit potential, up to 33% more profit value potential, when they use ESLs to remove the manual restriction on how many price adjustments they can accept.
The Global Electronic Shelf Label Market Research Report added by Emergen Research to its expanding repository is an all-inclusive document containing insightful data about the Electronic Shelf Label market and its key elements. The report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is curated with an intent to offer the readers and businesses a competitive edge over other players in the industry.
Available Sample Report in PDF Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1789
The global Electronic Shelf Label industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
SES-Imagotag, Solum, Pricer, Displaydata Limited, Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd., M2Comm, Opticon Sensors Europe B.V., Rainus, Shanghai SUNMI Technology Co., Ltd., Hanshow Technology
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Electronic Shelf Label market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Electronic Shelf Label market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Liquid Crystal Displays
- Segmented E-Paper Displays
- Fully Graphic E-Paper Displays
- Communications Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Radio Frequency
- Near-Field Communication
Radical Highlights of the Electronic Shelf Label Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Electronic Shelf Label market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Electronic Shelf Label market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.