Pest Control Market Forecast to 2030
The global pest control market size was USD 22.91 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for low-toxic, more sustainable, and environmentally friendly pest control methods is driving revenue growth in the market. Pests are one of the key problems for farmers that restricts their ability to achieve higher production in agriculture crops. In addition, countries such as India lose about 25% of their crops due to diseases and pests every year. Moreover, pest controllers protect crops during transport and storage, increase the productivity of land, and minimize yield losses. Furthermore, insecticides also protect buildings and other wooden structures, such as beds, staircases, and furniture, from damage by termites and woodboring insects.
The “Global Pest Control Market” research by Emergen Research is a thorough compilation of analytical data regarding the Pest Control sector. The research contains a market segmentation for Pest Control as well as a thorough evaluation of the market’s size (both in terms of volume and value). The study analyzes the present Pest Control market and provides a detailed prediction for the years 2022–2030. The Pest Control Market Research offers a thorough analysis of each market vertical, segment, end-use industry, application, and region’s historical, present, and projected revenue.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1066
The global Pest Control market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyzes statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Pest Control industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Bayer AG, BASF SE, Corteva, ADAMA, Syngenta, Bell Laboratories Inc., FMC Corporation, Ecolab, Rentokil Initial plc, Rollins, Inc., Truly Nolen, and Anticimex
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pest-control-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The commercial segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR due to rapid urbanization and rising new infrastructural projects. High economic and health risks associated with pest is increasing demand for pest control in commercial and public places. In addition, rising government pest management programs are also driving revenue growth in this segment.
- The termites segment is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. These cellulose-eating insects cause damage to wood and furniture. The U.S. is home to about over 50 species of termites and according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the U.S. residents spend over USD 1 billion on termite control products. In addition, homeowners spent on an average about USD 3,000 on repairs caused by termites, which has increased demand for termite controllers and is driving revenue growth in this segment.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to rising demand for herbicides for killing weeds in agricultural lands. Furthermore, rising demand for organic pesticides owing to less chemical content and being environment-friendly is also driving market growth in this region.
The report bifurcates the Pest Control market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Bed bugs
- Control Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Predatory insects
- Light traps
- Adhesive traps
- Malaise traps
- Mesh screens
- UV radiation devices
- Ultrasonic vibrations
- Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.