Norton is a well-known brand of antivirus software and security solutions developed by NortonLifeLock (formerly known as Symantec).It provides comprehensive protection from a range of online threats, including viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware, and other online attacks.
Norton offers a range of security products and services, including antivirus software, internet security suites, VPNs, password managers, and more, for both individuals and businesses. In this article, I will show you how you can make the Norton account sign in if you have availed of its antivirus. So, stick to the end.
How to login to Norton Antivirus?
- The first thing that you have to do is open your web browser and go to the Norton.com login page via the URL login.norton.com.
- Then, enter your email address and password associated with your Norton account.
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication, enter the verification code that is sent to your registered phone number or email address.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to your Norton account dashboard where you can manage your subscription and download and install Norton antivirus on your devices.
How to sign up for a Norton antivirus account?
- Firstly, open your web browser and go to the Norton account sign-up page. You can do so by heading to login.norton.com and from the right side of your screen, select ‘Create an account’.
- Then, enter your email address and create a password for your Norton account.
- Next, fill in your personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.
- Now, choose a security question and provide an answer that you can easily remember.
- Lastly, all you have to do is review the terms and conditions and click on the “Create Account” button to complete the sign-up process.
Once you have created your www Norton com account, you can purchase and manage your Norton antivirus subscription, download and install Norton antivirus on your devices, and access other Norton security products and services.
Norton Antivirus features
- Trojans, worms, spyware, and ransomware are just a few of the infections and malware that Norton antivirus guards against on your computer.
- Norton protects your computer from new and emerging dangers by using cutting-edge technologies like behavioral analysis and artificial intelligence to detect and block attacks in real time.
- The Norton Safe Web function scans websites for security flaws and restricts access to dubious or dangerous ones, protecting your privacy and sensitive data.
- Norton offers anti-phishing and anti-spam filters, as well as a password manager that securely stores your passwords, as tools to help you protect your identity online.
Steps you need to take before installing Norton Antivirus in your system
- One of the first things that you can do is Verify that your computer satisfies the system requirements before installing Norton antivirus. For optimal performance, Norton antivirus needs a specific amount of RAM, disc space, and processing speed.
- Then, make sure to remove any existing antivirus programmes from your computer before installing Norton antivirus. Conflicts between many antivirus programmes running at once can compromise performance.
- Also, make sure the operating system on your computer is up to date. If your operating system is old or incompatible with the antivirus programme, Norton antivirus may not operate as intended.
- To download and install Norton antivirus, you need a steady, dependable internet connection. The installation procedure could not succeed or take longer if there is a poor internet connection.
- During the installation process, you will be prompted to enter your Norton product key. Make sure to have your product key ready before starting the installation process.